Microbe Kombat Microbe Kombat

Is it me or...

so far, since Stormwinds 1.5 all Hero Interactive games have been a letdown.
I was unsatisfied with Bubble Tanks 2.
Bluep was just plain stupid.
And Microbe Kombat is nothing like the description says.
When I heard about it I thought it was going to be like spore only with microbes and in a bubble tank style area (just without the bubbles) but instead all I got was an unfinished feeling, pointless game that has feautres that I have seen thousands of times.

1/5 2/10

HeroInteractive responds:

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say this one might be just you.

Regardless, thanks for the input, we'll keep it in mind as we develop future games.

Tactical RPG - Warfare Tactical RPG - Warfare

Sometimes...

Sometimes I think.. where's the point in these? I know you are going to reply with something like "ads=more money duh" but really.. I just imagine how you could've created possibly one of the greatest games on NG (unlikely but who knows?) but Instead rather submit a spam flash full of non stop ads that are looped.

Statwhore responds:

ads=more money duh

Bubble Tanks 2 Bubble Tanks 2

Not as good as the first one.

Don't get me wrong, this game is great, however, It's not as good as the first one.
In this one the upgrades are good, however if you chose something other than fighter you can never seem to get far without dying constantly and that caused me to restart playing several times.
I also did not like how when you got to the final level if you lose a bubble you degrade, that is just stupid because you are basically always getting hit by bubbles.

Now to the good things.
The different tanks are great and the new enemies are pretty cool.
The final boss is good although a bit easy if you are ghost sniper.
Some of the abilities are good and fun to watch.
Good ol' bubble tanks style.

I look forward to a sequel, Don't dissapoint me.

Go Go Plant 2 Go Go Plant 2

Great

I love this game, it's great, I loved the arcade style and the story was... well... odd, but thats good, and the sound effects were good (praying mantis was best) and the music was great. However, the game was a bit short and maybe 2 or 3 lives would be good and more music and routes would be nice too. but otherwise, its a great game, I look forward to a sequel, don't disapoint me.

Territory WAR Online Territory WAR Online

I don't understand...

I don't really see why people like this game. I am a HUGE worms fan however I did not like this game very much, It was good but it bored me after my second match, it has a lack of weapons, variety and interest and this has been happening since the beggining of the series of which I only played because my friends said it was good (which it isn't). 3/10 1/5

factory balls factory balls

Unique

At first I was confused, there wasn't much instrction but I figured it out eventually and it was fun! its a unique game that provided more fun thatn shooter games (that I usually play) and it was challenging for me, I kept playing until level 10 stumped me, but I would Like a Sequel.

Another Epilepsy Game Another Epilepsy Game

Good

I LOVE THIS GAME! its a challenge for start and each level really does get harder, i almost hit a wall about 3 times and i dont understand why you expect hatemail, its a great game!

Flee Flee

Needs iprovements

This is a fun game, no doubt. However a sequel could do with more enemies, different modes, achievements and powerups.

Haskerill responds:

Those are quite good ideas.
I'll consider those for the sequel.

Modern Tactics 3 Modern Tactics 3

Addicting

This game is fairly harder than its previous, the ai killed me 8 times in a row, i liked it even though i got frustrated because it encourages tactics, unlike many other games. The class editing system is great but it could do with more interesting weapons, this game barely gets boring too! also great.
In Short.
A hard game that actually encourages tactics.

Zombie Hole Zombie Hole

Mediocre

This game has a few problems like how it is too easy to die also the shotgun is fairly useless, maybe you could make it more useful also i suffered lag during the second level but i liked how you could shoot over obstacles but other than that its an average top down shooter.